Can you draw a picture in the Microsoft Word window?

Closed
AshleyMcKinnel Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday 7 November 2017 Status Member Last seen 7 November 2017 - 7 Nov 2017 à 09:11
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 7 Nov 2017 à 17:04
Can you draw a picture in the Microsoft Word window?

I need to draw a kitchen cabinet chart. but I don't know how to use graphic design software. I can only use Microsoft Word. I searched the google search engine for this topic, but I could not find enough results. I got a topic ( https://2013download.com/how-to-draw-apples-in-microsoft-word/ ) I read but I can not. is there any recommendation to show how I can do this?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
7 Nov 2017 à 17:04
Personally I would not even try to use Word for drawing. Word was especially designed for word processing.

You can find all kinds of drawing software here:

https://ccm.net/download/s/drawing