Auto populate data from invoice.

Closed
mustafakawsar Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 9, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017 - Nov 9, 2017 at 06:20 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Nov 9, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Dear CCM.NET,

Hope you are doing well. I am working for a yarn whole-seller company. I to keep record of various kinds of Yarn purchase, Yarn sell, Yarn stock inventory, Individual customer data, All customer data summery, Profit loss statement etc. I need a perfect system to develop in excel where I only do invoicing and than the sell qty price would go to the stock inventory and automatically update, sell qty price and total amount would go customer data sheet and show the updated balance, and also automate the profit loss statement.

How to do that from the first to last to auto populate and automate the data sheet record. Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your nice co-operation.0

Best Regards
Mustafa Kawsar
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Nov 9, 2017 at 04:33 PM
You need to buy a business software package not turn yourself into a software developer.