If you are following users from the around the globe who speak a different language, Twitter will automatically translate tweets written in a foreign languages to yours. If you prefer to read the original text, this article will show you how to disable this feature
How to turn off tweet translation on Twitter on iOS and Android?
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the small gear button > Settings.
- Go to the "Account" section.
- Scroll to the "Content" section and uncheck "Tweet Translation > Show Tweet translation".
- Click on the "Save Changes" button.
How to translate profile bios on Twitter?
If you are looking at the profile bio on Twitter written in a foreign language, you can now easily translate it. Simply tap on "Translate bio" at the bottom of the profile's bio and it will be translated to the language of your Twitter app.
- What was the first tweet on twitter
- How To Pin a Tweet on Twitter
- Twitter Turns On Live Video in Tweets
- Twitter's Tweet Limit May Go Next Week
- Twitter Wages War On Abusive Tweets
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- How to view all your likes on Twitter?
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?