If you are following users from the around the globe who speak a different language, Twitter will automatically translate tweets written in a foreign languages to yours. If you prefer to read the original text, this article will show you how to disable this feature
How to turn off tweet translation on Twitter on iOS and Android?
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the small gear button > Settings.
- Go to the "Account" section.
- Scroll to the "Content" section and uncheck "Tweet Translation > Show Tweet translation".
- Click on the "Save Changes" button.
How to translate profile bios on Twitter?
If you are looking at the profile bio on Twitter written in a foreign language, you can now easily translate it. Simply tap on "Translate bio" at the bottom of the profile's bio and it will be translated to the language of your Twitter app.
- Twitter translate
- Twitter translate not showing
- Twitter translate button missing
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate > Guide
- Just translate > Download
- Pdf translator software > Download
- Twitter web browser > Guide
- Camera translator online > Guide
- How to view all your likes on Twitter?
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?
- Set the default font size on Twitter: for Android, PC, iOS
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Use Twitter Spaces: on PC, Android, iOS
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Customise your columns on TweetDeck
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Pin a tweet on Twitter: on iPhone, Android, PC
- How to block a user on Twitter?