I can't log in my old account.

Closed
Duytrg - Nov 16, 2017 at 05:51 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 16, 2017 at 06:05 PM
So I have 2 account thats I haven't log in for lat least 2 years but they connect with my other account on internet.
The first one: I remember ID and password but it doesnt let me sign in and ask for my old phone number that I remember but then they want to send code to that phone that I no longer use. I moved to anotehr country and no longer can access to that phone number.
The second one: same problem as the first one, only that I forgot password too.

I try to contact yahoo for help but they keep lead me to the stupid robot and those "help" but they're no help at all.

How can I get my account back again? I can't beleive I remember everything they still dont let me log in, how dumb.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 16, 2017 at 06:05 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.