Screen got all the sudden Huge!

Closed
Brittany - Nov 23, 2017 at 05:25 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 24, 2017 at 04:20 AM
So i was just logging in then my screen said "no signal" then loaded back up with everything HUGE! Icons are big Webpages also huge! Example the Tabs at the top are 2 inches of my screen I tried changing the resolution to 1152 x 864 and it doesn't change much. I also cant run programs such as Minecraft due to the screen change. I'm Not Very great with computers so please explain clearly. Thank you in advance.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 23, 2017 at 05:54 PM
What happens when you type together crtl + minus sign a couple of times?
My Computer is actually quite old and key combinations dont work so when i do crtl + - Nothing happens also i talked to a friend of the matter and they told me to check zoom i did so and it was at 100% im not sure if this computer's old age is affecting the problem.
Ill give a summary of what happened exactly I Logged into the computer And a black screen with a blue box showed up saying "No Signal" I was confused but in a few seconds it loaded the home page of my computer but everything was huge i was very confused but tried to load up my games anyway so i was about to get into Minecraft when I did it said it crashed loading it up and in details it basically said the screen size was a problem i tried a few different thing informing me the screen size is a problem. This computer is 8 years old so some things may not help or work with it. Thank you in advance for any information you can bring about this.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 24, 2017 at 04:20 AM
What is your operating system?