Can't use certain numbers on number pad
Closed
irondog62
Posts
3
Registration date
Saturday 25 November 2017
Status
Member
Last seen
26 November 2017
-
25 Nov 2017 à 00:25
charlecruz1 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday 28 November 2017 Status Member Last seen 15 December 2017 - 30 Nov 2017 à 02:03
charlecruz1 Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday 28 November 2017 Status Member Last seen 15 December 2017 - 30 Nov 2017 à 02:03
Related:
- Can't use certain numbers on number pad
- Gaming keyboard without number pad - Guide
- Word pad free download - Download - Word processors
- Android dial pad settings - Guide
- Macbook number pad shortcuts - Guide
- How to unlock mouse pad - Guide
3 responses
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
25 Nov 2017 à 05:04
25 Nov 2017 à 05:04
Try to clean the keys with compressed air.
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
26 Nov 2017 à 04:05
26 Nov 2017 à 04:05
Hi Irondog,
I am afraid that only a technician can fix this. It's only 3 keys so it has to be a physical issue. The entire kb may need to be replaced.
Sorry
I am afraid that only a technician can fix this. It's only 3 keys so it has to be a physical issue. The entire kb may need to be replaced.
Sorry
irondog62
Posts
3
Registration date
Saturday 25 November 2017
Status
Member
Last seen
26 November 2017
26 Nov 2017 à 17:14
26 Nov 2017 à 17:14
Thanks again. I guess that I will be spending some time with tech support.
Ron
Ron
charlecruz1
Posts
5
Registration date
Tuesday 28 November 2017
Status
Member
Last seen
15 December 2017
30 Nov 2017 à 02:03
30 Nov 2017 à 02:03
Same issue with mine. My technician says that there is a problem in my motherboard
25 Nov 2017 à 21:09
I have tried the but It did not work. I also use a KB cover, so the keys stay clean.
I have tried everything I can find to do. Nothing works. I have hit shift and F13. They are just dead.