How can I fix it for the [The site can't be reached]

Closed
ShirlyOng Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 30, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2017 - Updated on Nov 30, 2017 at 11:19 PM
 nice1 - Oct 10, 2018 at 08:10 PM
Hello,

My HP laptop can't open Facebook websites while I using hotspot. But The internet was connected on the network . The other websites can open it. Just the Facebook page can’t open it. It shows [This site can’t be reached].

While I close my hotspot.Connet the network to any wifi. It Can open Facebook.
But I dont know why while I using my hotspot.The facebook page came out with [This site cant reached]

May I know how can I fix it.

Thanks

3 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 1, 2017 at 03:27 PM
this is a hot spot via your own phone?

Perhaps your phone company has banned Facebook?
ShirlyOng Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 30, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2017
Dec 1, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Hi.

YES, I using hotspot via my own phone.

No my phone company didn't banned Facebook.
Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2017 at 10:37 PM
Perhaps too much "crap" is loading on your "wall", therefore, busting a "bandwidth" limit with your carrier. Your carrier really needs to address this, as you only have problems when you are using "their" services, right?
Maybe Facebook does a qualifying test on the throughput of the connection, and if it doesn't meet specification, it denies the connection? We used to do that at a call center. When a customer called, we checked the wait time for an agent, and if wait time was greater than the FCC required time frame, we would send the caller a busy signal, therefore never terminating the call, and never leaving a person on hold for ever! The caller would get the busy, and hang up, trying again later!
nice 1