Recover Gmail account Stollen phone

Closed
Mariah - Updated on Dec 10, 2017 at 04:36 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 10, 2017 at 04:38 PM
My cell phone, my tablet, my password files where all stollen from files that were kept all together just do to a move, I've tried everything to get in, I called this morning and was told i have a block set to gain the information that customer service has I could only access through recovery online, I have tried numerous times. My gmail has my entire life in it, I have no way to save anything without it. Can you please unlock my email with customer service so I can start getting my life back and straight

Mariah purdin
Email..

• @***

Phone on account
32***********- I have not reactivated the mobile number yet was waiting, I have a court date regarding this burglary. After this I will feel safer.
The other email linked to this account

• @***

In dealing with the same issue.
I can't remember all of my security questing but I can do most all that. Can anyone help me please. I haven't been back to my house since the burgarly, in staying with store friends for Sorry time period. Their email is ***@***
Thank you

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 10, 2017 at 04:38 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.