PC shows no signal and buzzing sound from processor

Closed
Vikram panda - Updated on Dec 13, 2017 at 01:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 13, 2017 at 04:54 PM
sir, while i am using my pc, suddenly at the middle of a video,my computer freezed, i waited for sometime and switched off and again turned on, the problem arised, its showing no signal, keyboard doesnt power up, buzzing sound from processor(cpu) and not from the fan.i checked all the cables, hdd,ram, all are working good. hdd and power lights on, cpu fan, and smps fan are working. i donot have external vid card. as it is the old model 'necola v1.0 motherboard' and the processor 1.4Ghz pentium 4 processor.
I think the problem is with processor. Can u help me.....
It is the only pc i have access with my economic condition, if damaged no acess to pc for long time
Related:

1 response

Before you do anything to it, take it to a technician. If it beeps, then there is hardware issue. The beeps will tell you what is failing. More than likely it is the RAM. Take it to a technician!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 13, 2017 at 04:54 PM
What if it doesn't beep but buzzes like: