- Loadscreen keeps repeating unable to go past dell loadscreen
- Dell laptop turns on and off repeatedly - Guide
- Dell unable to connect to wifi ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Unable to complete request messenger ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Unable to authorize tiktok - Forum - TikTok
- Unable to type on keyboard - Guide
t's very likely that will NOT work. Why? Because there are likely to be no Win7 drivers for a brand new laptop. Laptops are known to contain specialized hardware which require specialize drivers. IF the Dell site doesn't list Win7 drivers for your laptop, I would advise against trying to downgrade it. There used to be a limited number of Dell business class that they supported for Win7. The consumer grade laptops are not supported for Win 7.