Please verify and reset password to original gmail account.

Closed
Max - Updated on Dec 25, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 25, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Hello,

My name is Michael Max Williams Jr, from Columbus, Ohio. I previously had a cell phone which was hijacked around January/February of 2017,; I changed my cell phone number because it had been compromised. Upon having new phone with new number I could swear that I went online and changed my recovery information/up dated with the new number. However my phone was reset, and since then I have not been able to get into (***@***); I have established another account
(***@***), I have been able to change some but not all, and my Drive had pictures and other
items I can never recover it not allowed back in along with Picasa photos. My yahoo address has already been eliminated and was locked out never allowed back in; the AOL email I share with my partner and it is under his name his original email.

Please help me by sending reset or calling my new cell. 614.********
Thank you
Michael Max Williams Jr

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Updated on Dec 25, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Hello Michael Max Williams Jr from Columbus, Ohio.

I'm Ambucias, a devil from you know where.

From what I understand you wish us to verify and reset your original Gmail account password. We cannot do that for you because we are CCM and we have not business with Gmail.

You can recover your account only if you have registered an alternate recovery email to which you can receive a reset code.

Cheers