My personal account is disabled [Closed]

Asunaaaa 1 Posts Friday February 9, 2018Registration date February 9, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 09:26 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias 51423 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 8, 2018 Last seen
- Feb 10, 2018 at 06:21 AM
Hello, so my personal Facebook account was disabled because I made a business page and some reported that so I had to verify my identity on the business page.

So I verified my identity on the business page and then it flagged my personal page and they disabled it. So I went through the whole process for like two whole days until they finally approved me after verifying it was me.

Well the stupid person who was helping me must not have finished their part because it still says my account is disabled. I have been opening ticket after ticket but since I don't have a Facebook at the moment I don't know how to check the status of an appeal that I made to see if they have replied to me or not.

Can you help me please?

Also I wanna note, does anyone have the email to Facebook support so I can email them of this problem?

Thank you
See more 

1 reply

Ambucias 51423 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus May 8, 2018 Last seen - Feb 10, 2018 at 06:21 AM
Helpful
Facebook does not have an email support, Facebook could not handle individual requests which would be 100,000 daily. Everything is handled by the "system", there are two billion Facebook accounts and only 60,000 Facebook employees which includes gardeners, window washers, cafeteria cooks, janitors. etc.

See the links below and they will guide you into getting your account back:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907