Visitors can’t post on my community Facebook page

Closed
rmorris Posts 1 Registration date Saturday February 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2018 - Updated on Feb 18, 2018 at 01:14 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 7, 2018 at 04:17 PM
Anyone else see this problem? URGENT! I have reported this for the THIRD time to FB, as have other Pages' Admin. My followers cannot post on my Community Page. They cannot see the space to post that usually says "Write something........"
This is true of every Community Page I have looked at; the Admin can view it, but no one else.
It appears that some can post from an iPad or iPhone, but no other way.
Is this Facebook's way of manipulating people to use Apple products?
THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM...IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER TWO WEEKS! Most Admins do not notice it; they just think their visitors are not posting as much.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 7, 2018 at 04:17 PM
This is Facebooks newest algorithm. It withholds posts, until the topic is trending, then you will see the input. They do this to keep you looking for newer posts, and possibly posting more, as you do not think anyone is paying attention to you, and your EGO needs feedback. They know how to manipulate (motivate) your usage, and how your time is spent! They want you looking at their ads! So they withhold posts, forcing you to refresh the page, serving you more banners off of your cookies! If you think I am joking, you are seriously WRONG!