I can't add text to a post on Instagram

Closed
WillemW95 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 28, 2021 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2021 - Sep 28, 2021 at 09:41 AM
 maria - Nov 17, 2021 at 01:32 PM
Hello,

Since a week I have a problem with posting on Instagram. I can't add text to a post on Instagram. I tried everyday but the problem is still there. I also tried to post from different devices but nothing work.

Who can help me?

Willem.
Related:

2 replies

Hello Willen,
I have exactly the same problem.
Did anybody answer you?
Did you solve the problem?
I would like to hear about it.
Thanks
Yes im also on the same boat
maria > Steven
Nov 17, 2021 at 01:31 PM
I have found another way around: removing the link to my web site in the description of my profile. I have asked to my friends to check if they could send me comments or write something on my posts (at the end, I just could post photos without text) and one of my friends realized that clicking in the link to go to my website there was an error message: "Problem with this link, maybe malicious".
So, I simply removed the link on my profile and everything started to work perfectly.
I can now comment in my friends posts, in my own posts and I can post photos with text.
I hope you can find a solution for your issue.
By the way, Instagrm Help service, Users assistance, Help desk .... useless
I had the same problem but just figured out a way around it.,I clicked on story, then uploaded a photo, added text then screenshot the photo with the text. Instead of completing the story I just submitted the screenshot photo(with text) as a post.