- Rca galileo pro troubleshooting
- Rca tablet wont connect to wifi - Best answers
- Rca galileo pro 11.5 troubleshooting - Best answers
- Rca galileo pro firmware update ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Rca saturn 10 pro troubleshooting ✓ - Forum - Android
- My passport wireless pro troubleshooting ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- M1x macbook pro - How-To - MacOS
- Free fire pro player facebook id and password hack - Forum - Facebook
problem solved ,so if you have a mobile phone just enter your SSID then your password & as long as you have Data you tablet should pick up your internet connection so that's how I fixed it again use your phone SSID & enter your password when promted your tablet will then connect to the internet.
sorry I forgot to add please & thanks for all those that to find a solution but anyway it's something different because I'm connected to the same network on my phone .
I think it was because I forgot my pattern so I had to use the volume & power button feature to get to the factory reset to get back into my tablet , now it won't connect so I sent the problem to RCA & they're supposed to reply in 1to 2 business days . Hopefully they can help me fix it .
your tablet will ask you to choose which wifi then choose add another network then just put your mobile phone SSID & password then it will connect to the internet this is if your trying to complete setup & that's how I got back into my tablet I hope this will work for you