RCA Galileo pro Connection problem [Closed]

Registration date
Saturday February 24, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018
-
 Bluewonder2018 -
Why does my RCA Galileo pro keep saying couldn't connect to the internet on setup after factory reset ?

7 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
RCA tablets are known to have problems with Wifi. Sorry, No solution has ever been found
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

sorry I forgot to add please & thanks for all those that to find a solution but anyway it's something different because I'm connected to the same network on my phone .
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 6, 2020
The network is not the issue, it's the RCA tablet itself
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

I think it was because I forgot my pattern so I had to use the volume & power button feature to get to the factory reset to get back into my tablet , now it won't connect so I sent the problem to RCA & they're supposed to reply in 1to 2 business days . Hopefully they can help me fix it .
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 6, 2020
Gee, when you get a reply from RCA, please let us know. We have several users, may be 100+ who are experiencing the same problem as you with their RCA tablet, no matter the model.

Thank you
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

your welcome & I will
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

problem solved ,so if you have a mobile phone just enter your SSID then your password & as long as you have Data you tablet should pick up your internet connection so that's how I fixed it again use your phone SSID & enter your password when promted your tablet will then connect to the internet.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

your tablet will ask you to choose which wifi then choose add another network then just put your mobile phone SSID & password then it will connect to the internet this is if your trying to complete setup & that's how I got back into my tablet I hope this will work for you
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 6, 2020
So you must have the tablet and a mobile phone?
>
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 6, 2020

So yeah if you do back up & reset it will ask you witch wifi you want to use then choose +another network then put your phones SSID & password make sure your mobile data is on & it should connect to your phones internet. That will allow you to complete setup. So anyway I always say "You have to be smarter than the thing your trying to operate" I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't connect to my phone so it finally came to me, turn on mobile data & see if that works & it did.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 25, 2018

thanks to everyone who tried to help me figure out how to resolve my issue .