Facebook account disabled can't appeal

Closed
Jessika18 - Updated on Mar 15, 2018 at 05:05 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 15, 2018 at 05:04 AM
Hello,
My account was disabled this morning with no warning
Sent me help desk that says

Why Your Content Was Removed
We've removed or disabled access to content that you posted to Facebook for at least one of the following reasons:

We received a report from a third party that the content you posted infringes or otherwise violates their rights
You managed a Page representing a company, organization or other entity that we have reason to believe you are not authorized to represent
If your account was also disabled, possible reasons include but are not restricted to:

Repeated infringing or violating behavior after receiving one or more warnings from Facebook.
Alleged trademark infringement.
Impersonation of an entity.
Misrepresentation of identity: Facebook profiles are meant to represent a single individual. Groups, clubs, businesses and other types of organizations are not permitted to maintain profiles.
Facebook is not in a position to adjudicate disputes between third parties. If you believe these reports are not being made in good faith or are inaccurate, we suggest you or your legal counsel contact the complaining party to discuss this further.

Try to file appeal and it won’t let me submit just brings me to an error message saying something went wrong.
Any answers?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 15, 2018 at 05:04 AM
Hi

Facebook never gives warnings!

Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try again to appeal.