Facebook wont let me login

Closed
faton1112 - Apr 4, 2018 at 09:45 AM
 faton1112 - Apr 4, 2018 at 05:42 PM
Hello, my facebook got locked cause it says u need to verify your self by sendind your id
i sent my id to facebook i sent my identification id and my birth certificate. It takes 2Weeks they didnt review that and my facebook still locked, I want to make an Live support with them
i Tried to contact them by other facebook but they didnt reply me

Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 4, 2018 at 02:18 PM
there is no live support on Facebook
okay but how can i contact them cause i think they dont care for my facebook.. i tried to spam them but nothing happened...
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > faton1112
Apr 4, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Spamming is again the law in the USA. Facebook is in the USA. Spamming is considered as harassment. Therefore there is no hope for you anymore to recover your account.
lol i dont mean spaming them.. i wanted to say i tried to contact them more than 15times in day just to talk with them
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > faton1112
Apr 4, 2018 at 05:13 PM
Contacting them 15 times is pressure and harassment. There more than 2 billion Facebook users. There are tens of thousands of people waiting for a reply from Facebook, so every time you try to contact them you go back at the end of the queue. What is Facebook suppose to do with all of your messages any?

You can't talk to Facebook, they don't have enough time and employees to have a chat with their billion users.
lol i know but this is Facebook bro !! Facebook have more than thousands Costumer Service it takes 2 Weeks and thry didnt reply.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 4, 2018 at 05:39 PM
Oh well, no wonder you are not getting a reply.; don't expect one either.

You have violated Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone

Facebook is heartless

It's no use trying to appeal Facebooks decision as you would have to prove that Facebook made a mistake. In your case Facebook did not make a mistake.

You must now go on with your life without Facebook. That's easy, I can do it.

Nice chatting with you, good luck
Hmm.. For me this fb is uselessbut the full reason why i want to recover that facebook is this cause i was playing an game in that Facebook and i spent around 300$ and i played since 20014 so now my facebook is closed my money wasted my time wasted... just for nothing but atleast this is my problem not yours, thanks for taking time to help me have a nice day