Facebook wont let me login [Closed]

-
 faton1112 -
Hello, my facebook got locked cause it says u need to verify your self by sendind your id
i sent my id to facebook i sent my identification id and my birth certificate. It takes 2Weeks they didnt review that and my facebook still locked, I want to make an Live support with them
i Tried to contact them by other facebook but they didnt reply me

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
there is no live support on Facebook
lol i dont mean spaming them.. i wanted to say i tried to contact them more than 15times in day just to talk with them
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
10,244 > faton1112
Contacting them 15 times is pressure and harassment. There more than 2 billion Facebook users. There are tens of thousands of people waiting for a reply from Facebook, so every time you try to contact them you go back at the end of the queue. What is Facebook suppose to do with all of your messages any?

You can't talk to Facebook, they don't have enough time and employees to have a chat with their billion users.
lol i know but this is Facebook bro !! Facebook have more than thousands Costumer Service it takes 2 Weeks and thry didnt reply.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
10,244 > faton1112
How do you know how many customer service employees Facebook has? Do you know how many people write to Facebook every hour or day? If Facebook would correspond to all as fast as you think, they would need to put all of their 60,000 employees to the task which would include all vice-presidents, cafeteria cooks, window and dish washers, gardeners, etc.

It can take several weeks before you get a reply from Facebook.

P.S. When you created your account, did you use your real full name?
nope .. thats my mistake but after 2 months i changed tomy real name
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
Oh well, no wonder you are not getting a reply.; don't expect one either.

You have violated Facebook's terms of use and Community Standards.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone

Facebook is heartless

It's no use trying to appeal Facebooks decision as you would have to prove that Facebook made a mistake. In your case Facebook did not make a mistake.

You must now go on with your life without Facebook. That's easy, I can do it.

Nice chatting with you, good luck
Hmm.. For me this fb is uselessbut the full reason why i want to recover that facebook is this cause i was playing an game in that Facebook and i spent around 300$ and i played since 20014 so now my facebook is closed my money wasted my time wasted... just for nothing but atleast this is my problem not yours, thanks for taking time to help me have a nice day

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!