Message display

Closed
hisam - Jun 6, 2009 at 06:16 AM
 Mondo - Jul 7, 2009 at 06:16 PM
Hello,
Running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2003, all updates. When a message is read, only the header inofrmation can be seen, not the message body. The header opens up in a separate window. I have tried repairing and reloading Office 2003, it complete normally, but show no change. Any suggeastions

2 responses

todotoo Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday April 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2009 1
Jun 6, 2009 at 08:48 AM
Hye, i will advise you to uninstall microsoft office and install it again! this will solve the problem
I am not sure if your are stating that your problem is in IE-6 or not. However, if you can only see message headers in Internet Explorer it is most likely because you have your "Reading Pane" under the "View" tab set to off. I am running IE-8 but, as I recall, the procedure is similar if not the same. In IE- 8 you launch Internet Explorer, click on "View" and then "Reading Pane" then "Right" or "Bottom" to see the message along with the header. Selecting "Right" puts the message information to the left and the header and message to the right. Selecting "Bottom" puts the message information on the top and the header and message at the bottom.