Toshiba Satellite L300 wifi connection problem

Closed
Manzu9487 Posts 4 Registration date Saturday April 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2018 - Updated on Apr 22, 2018 at 12:09 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 26, 2018 at 05:07 PM
Hello,

Now i have a problem of Wi Fi Wireless connection in my Toshiba Laptop . the wireless atheros connection are not available in my Laptop. It automatically connect and stay sometimes and automatically disconnect after a short time, not available always. So i tried to install the 'Wireless Network driver the Toshiba Satellite L300 ' from this CCM web page.But I could not successfully installed the ' Wireless Network driver the Toshiba Satellite L300 '. Please help me about it. Clear me what is the processing of installing the above driver in my Toshiba laptop.

I also wish to get solution about Wi Fi connection problem in my Toshiba Satellite Laptop.

Thanks

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 23, 2018 at 02:48 PM
Has it ever worked? What changed? Is this your gateway, or the ISP? If ISP, have them troubleshoot it, as you are paying for support! If it is yours, then may need to verify the settings, and the proper configs for your hardware!
Manzu9487 Posts 4 Registration date Saturday April 21, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2018
Apr 26, 2018 at 06:04 AM
Hi,
hello, thanks, my problem is not yet solved.
For your information - Yes, it had worked previously good but not now.
No, nothing has changed.
ISP
As your comments - but how can i verify and configs hardware ?

Still, my wireless network is NOT connecting .
So how do can i solve the problem ? please help me.

I am awaiting for your reply solution.

thanks a lot.
Blocked Profile
Apr 26, 2018 at 05:07 PM
Well you can Run a SFC /scannow from CMD prompt, and see if the PC finds anything missing.

You are describing an indication that is common with WRONG passwords! It it connects, then drops. Double check your password! Or, the broadcast bands have changed, and your WIFI card does not have the older B band.......these are all things your ISP can assist with!!! You are already paying for it!