Yahoo account new phone and a new email address

Closed
JimmyT64 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 26 April 2018 Status Member Last seen 26 April 2018 - 26 Apr 2018 à 14:28
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 26 Apr 2018 à 16:44
I know my yahoo account ID I know my old email address from Yahoo even know my password but I can’t access it because I have a new phone and a new email address what do I do?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
26 Apr 2018 à 16:44
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.