Forgot gmail password

Closed
Smookerking - May 10, 2018 at 09:43 PM
Luior Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday May 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2018 - May 10, 2018 at 10:27 PM
Hello, I forgot my gmail password

1 response

Luior Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday May 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2018 4
May 10, 2018 at 10:27 PM
Well, forgetting gmail password is really annoying thing, right? you may lose contacts of business partners. But I have to say : don't panic, you can do some actions to save yourself and get access to the gmail again.
To reset your forgotten Gmail password and recover access to your account:
Make sure you either:
Have a secondary email address specified for your Gmail account; or
Have not logged into your Gmail account for 5 days.
Click Forgot password? on Gmail's log-in page.
If prompted, type your full Gmail email address over Enter your email on the Account support page.
Click Next.
Gmail will now ask a number of questions to try to establish you as the owner of the account. For each question:
Enter your answer as well as you can and click Next or
Click Try a different question if you cannot answer or do not have access to the resource – a secondary email address, say, or a phone number.
What Questions Will Google Ask to Verify My Gmail Account?
The questions Gmail asks may include the following, not necessarily in this order:
A previous password:
If you have changed your Gmail password and only remember the (or any) older one, you can enter it.
Verification using a code (with 2-step authentication enabled for the Gmail account):
Depending on the verification methods set up for 2-step authentication, you can get a code from:
An SMS text message received from Google;
An app (e.g. Google Authenticator); or
Printed back-up codes.
​Enter the phone number used for verification if prompted.
You will receive an SMS text message from Google that contains a verification code.​
A secondary email address for Gmail account recovery:
Follow the link in a message from Google sent to the email address to reset the password to the Google Account.
You may also be able to enter any current email address to receive a verification code.
A security question for Gmail password recovery:
Type the answer to your recovery question following the question under Answer the security question you added to your account.
When you set up the account:
Enter the month and year when you created the Gmail (or Google) account.
If you have used your Gmail account in the past five days but have not specified a secondary email address, you will have to wait for these five days to pass.