Low sound

Closed
Ugeey - Jun 6, 2009 at 01:48 PM
ganev99 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 - Jun 6, 2009 at 01:56 PM
Hello,
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recently had 2 format my system, it is a Hp pavilion dv2700. But my sound production has not been the same after that. I had installed the necessary drivers already but i don't have any software from Hp on my system. I've gone to www.hp.com , but the audio drivers for my laptop keeps giving me this response "Cannot locate the device for this driver" I AM SO LOST. HELP ME PLS......................
Thanks for your response it was very helpful. I have done all that but there is still no change, i am beginning to think it is a hardware problem probably with the speakers. I tried updating the drivers software of Conexant High Definition Audio from my Device Manager but it gave a response that it encountered a problem while installing the update something about a "Code 10" and i have no idea what that means or what to do next because all the driver softwares i have tried installing from Hp keep replying that it can't detect the device for that particular driver........................ HELP ME PLS.....................
Related:

1 response

ganev99 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 9
Jun 6, 2009 at 01:56 PM
If you installed the precise driver then it should work normally! i can't understand what the problem can be! I advise you to see a technician if the problem persists!!