Forgot Gmail password

Closed
ATHIRABHADRAN - Updated on Jun 27, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 27, 2018 at 04:44 PM
My official mail id is '***@***'.I lost my old mobile and to login Gmail account in my new phone I forgot my password.When I tried with forgot password it's showing a message "google couldn't verify that this account account belongs to you.To recover account go to https://g.co/recover" when I tried with that option last it's showing google will send a verification code to "***@***" but my id '***@***' not '***@***'. Please help me . It's very urgent .
Yours sincerely
AthiraBhadran
Mob:+91-**************
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 27, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.