I can't login to my account

Closed
SophiaJohn - Jun 27, 2018 at 04:16 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 27, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Hello,
Hi guys please I need help i cant access my Facebook account always asking to confirm my identity i did that over and over but the problem not solved at first I waited 24 h but after it Facebook keep sending me email on my yahoo telling I'm missing a lot on Facebook and that I have so many messages and notifications and invitations then they sent me a msg telling me my Facebook was unblocked an I can access normally but I just can't do that it keep asking me to confirm my identity I tried to do forget my password they sent me the confirmation code to email and successfully changed the password but the problem also not solved I wrote an appeal that my Facebook is disabled or blocked but they said sorry you can't write an appeal because your email doesn't belong to a disabled Facebook account what to do help me please everything happens on my Facebook as comments and notifications groups news all I can find them on my email I tried to download pictures with this message so you can see it and help me but I couldn't I don't know why please help me this problem is for more Than two days ago..

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 27, 2018 at 04:24 PM
hey how are you you do realize that we are ccm dot net and have nothing to do with them and your communication really is tough to read so i did even try to finish it as there are no punctuations and it is very exhausting to determine when an idea starts and ends so i give up probably the same as the poeple at facebook if you were to communicate with them in this manner they would have just deleted the posting as i should do as this is not even proper posting and it is just noise you have violated the terms of this website by posting this and you probably did the same thing with them but on a different level as there is no regard for rules or anything
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 27, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try again.