Monitor Mouse Keyboard doesnt work

Closed
ElwWw Posts 9 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2018 - Updated on Jul 5, 2018 at 04:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 6, 2018 at 05:09 PM
Hello today i tried to clean up my pc and i got the problem i dealed with so many times but today i cant fix it. My PC works fine every FAN spins , LED light works but i dont get power into my USB-Monitor. As i told i had this problem many times but somehow i managed to fix it.
-Last time if im not mistaken power shut down while holding power On/Off button and Turning off the Power Cable helped me.
As always tried to google it and try to fix my problem.
- Replacing everything
- RAM places
- Trying other ports
- Did a other of things to since my english isnt that good i dont know to explain. Basicly did everything
But maybe i did smth wrong
Can it be Power Suply?

I would like some more ideas or fixes give what u got
Thank u very much
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 5, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Whilst cleaning, did you use an ESD strap by any chance?
ElwWw Posts 9 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2018
Jul 5, 2018 at 04:27 PM
No sir i didnt just air
Blocked Profile
Jul 5, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Well, you may have just introduced another problem to your machine!

Always use ESD precautions when handling Electrostatic sensitive devices!

If you are going to be taking you machine apart, you need to understand what can harm them!

If you are trying the RAM in other ports, it isn't going to work. PCs don't work that that!

Take out all of the RAM. Boot. Do you have any indication that the RAM is missing (beeping perhaps)? If not, then the Mother board is 99% certain fried! Di you build this PC yourself? If yes, did you attach the speaker (Piezo)?

It should be like this: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric_speaker

If you did not build the machine, it should beep if it was bad!
ElwWw Posts 9 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2018
Jul 5, 2018 at 05:07 PM
I took out the RAM and it doesnt beep bcz it never beeped and no i dont have Piezo. And my motherboard leds looks fine i dont believe its fried. Everything looks nice and clear none harmed.
Blocked Profile
Jul 5, 2018 at 05:12 PM
So get another USB monitor and see if the one you are using is fried! Do you have a friend with one? Does the monitor have an On Screen Menu? Meaning, can you control the brightness external form the PC controls? Is there a menu button on the monitor? If so, when you press it, does it display anything? If not, it is bad!
Jul 5, 2018 at 05:22 PM
I dont believe anything is fried tried other monitor it says Checking Signal then goes into power saving mode its definetly smth with pc output to monitor and usb devices and i dont know what is it