Cant unblock my Hotmail account.

Qera - Aug 2, 2018 at 08:00 PM - Latest reply:  Qera
- Aug 4, 2018 at 08:30 PM
So my account got blocked for some reason and now im not able to unblock it, I've contacted support twice and its just been the same, they tell me that they cant do anything to my account because it has 2-step verification, i really need to get this email back because i have everything on there, also i even wrote that if they could delete my account from the database and i could create a new one with the same name that would be fine but i think the contact thingy is automated. Please someone help me with this or atleast point me in the right direction, support form filled in twice with same reply, no help online. Please help
See more 

Your reply

8 replies

Ambucias 53930 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 3, 2018 at 04:40 AM
Thank you
First explain to us what is the "contact thingy".
Where exactly would I do that? Can you give me a link or something, please and thanks.
Ambucias 53930 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 04:07 AM
The instruction to unblock your account are contained in this link:

http://ccm.net/faq/12364-hotmail-account-blocked-possible-hacking

Good luck
Thats not the message i get, and when i go to where i should sign in i get prompted with the same message again. That my account is temporarily locked
Ambucias 53930 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 4, 2018 at 05:18 PM
Since it's temporarily locked, you must wait for Outlook to unlock it.
After I contacted them they sent me a mail saying that they disabled it forever, and that they can’t do anything because it has 2-step. Kinda weird that 2-step is supposed to make it more secure but then makes me lose all chances of getting my account back. And I got everything on this email too. Spent over 400 dollars on the fortnite account connected to it.
Respond to Ambucias