Speed up my GPRS internet

Solved/Closed
Andrew - Jun 8, 2009 at 07:08 PM
 raja - Sep 5, 2010 at 04:35 AM
Hello,
I would like to know if their is any one out there that can help me please I am using a Motorola v3i as the modem for my internet connected to the GPRS software on the computer for my internet.Can I get some help to speed up my internet please any one help me please.Its a life and death situation help me please.

5 responses

Here you need to go:
1 Log on as Administrator
2 Start - run - and type (gpedit.msc)
3 Expand "Local Computer Policy
4 Expand " Administrative Template
5 Expand "Network Branch"
6 Highlight "QoS Packet Scheduler
7 On Right Hand double click "limit reservable bandwidth
8 On setting tab check "Enable"
9 Change "Bandwidth limit %" to 0
You are done. This will increase your computer's internet speed for about 20%
Regards,
Junaid Munawar
that's gr8
Thanks pruthvi
thank you support
freshcrop Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 18, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2010 12
Aug 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM
internet speed is amazing

[URL="http://freshcrop.com/digital_image_recovery_apple_mac.html"]MAC Photo Recovery[/URL] || [URL="http://freshcrop.com"]Photo Recovery[/URL]
Sir

I am using Micromax Q5 fb handset and using the internet from My Airtel Card to connect the pc. But some how the speed is very low thought airtelgprs.com, you are reqested to please give guideline to increase the neternet speed and give the specification to use internet. please give the details wise and step wise to increase the internet speed to my pc.

Micromax Q5 fb mobile to Pc. for internet.

With regards

Janak
hi,
to speed up the internet speed in ur mobile to pc use EDGE enabled mobile rather than GPRS
,for faster browsing use opera 10.50 turbo,
and use Mass downloader for faster downloading

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
srstart Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday April 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 3
Jun 9, 2009 at 03:11 AM
hi,

to speed up your connection, you will have to contact your local internet provider.

this is the only way to get a higher connection speed