Recovery of old Yahoo email when I got another one because the old one was inact

Closed
hayesjason40@yahoo. - Oct 29, 2018 at 06:02 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 29, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Hello,

So my Facebook is logged in as ***@***. I hadn't used it so it expired. I don't remember my Facebook password and they keep telling me that they are sending it to the old address and believe it or not I got on Facebook before I had a cell phone so the number they have is my land line. What can I do

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 29, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Oh boy!

Based on my experience, I must say that there is no way to recover your account. You need to prove that you are the legitimate owner, you need access to the recovery address to get a reset code to prove that you are the legitimate owner and there is no way around.

You should have also registered your mobile phone as a recovery. You can't receive a sms recovery code on a landline.

As they say in England you are marooned up the stream without an oar. (In America, "Up shit creek without a paddle)

The sad part is that Facebook does not allow to create two accounts. The second account may get disabled.

I wish I had a solution for you.

Sorry