Win32/psw.onlinegames.obj

Closed
khanjee Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2008 - Jun 16, 2008 at 06:08 AM
 s3riouss - Feb 6, 2009 at 05:05 AM
Pl help me,
how can i remove this , Win32/psw.onlinegames.obj trojan

i be really thankful.
with regards

desperately waiting.
Related:

7 responses

i do have this virus too.pls help us.
i have this virus is almost like this pls help us:D ...reply at horianormal@yahoo.com
use nod32 business edition

google it....
OK so if you want to get rid of it you can not rely on any antivirus (yet).
I downloaded Total Commander, opened regedit (start->run->regedit->OK), click CTRL+ALT+DEL, in task mamager end the task named EXPLORER.EXE (your explorer will shut down, i.e. desktop, taskbar).
Now go into regedit under [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] delete the entries with kava,ckvo or similar.
Go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced] set Hidden to 1.
Go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] and delete "NoDriveTypeAutoRun" = 145

Open your Total Commander. Go to Configuration->Options->Display. Enable Show hidden/system files.
Go to each of your drives with total Commander and delete the suspicious files(not folders). The names vary from system to system, so i opened my secondary partition(D:) first and the only files there were those infected so i deleted the same files on C:

Now you can open your windows explorer.
To further clean your PC go to C:\Windows\System32\. There delete the files named kavo or ckvo

I got a lot of the info from https://www.eset.com/?page_id=18601
but my nod antivir could do nothing aginst the virus..it kept coming back, maybe next ver.

Hope it helps
10x but i have windows xp with sp3 and i follow u'r instructions and i didn't find in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run],microsoft and about the eset i look myself on theier site:)
btw 10x 4 answers
srry man i have a error but i've restart the pc and i find it:) 10x:D
thank you very much Frostyandy....at has solved my problem
i love you. You saved my hidden files

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
After u have done what frostyandy said, u must also turn off all the restore points & restart. the autorun files of the trojan remain saved in those restore points.
USE SCANSPYWARE 3.8.1 http://www.scanspyware.net/
i had this too
i removed my hdd and scaned it on another computer
that got rid of it
remember to turn off your system restore