Unable to recover my Facebook password

Closed
Louangelou Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 10, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 10, 2018 - Updated on Dec 11, 2018 at 01:57 AM
Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   - Dec 11, 2018 at 05:26 AM
Hi my name is Louis and i've been deconnected by force from facebook on december 5 2018.
My usual password wasn't working anymore so i decided to renew it.
Facebook sent me a code to renew it but when i wrote it, it didn't work and it said to me something like " You have tried to much, try again later."
I tried to do it again but facebook sent me the exact same code, i tried to write it again and same message " You have tried to much, try again later." !
I've waited for 4 days and i did it again and still the same code and same message from facebook...
I have the feeling that my account is in another dimension where i can't reach it and where there is no longer any password to connect with...
Is anyone has an idea about this situation ?
One thing to know is that my friends told me that my account is still on facebook and nothing wrong is happening on it... hacked ? not hacked ... ?

Thank you very much ! !
Have a great day

Louis

1 response

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   6,277
Updated on Dec 11, 2018 at 05:27 AM
Hello,

If you are having difficulty recovering your Facebook account, see this article for details on recovering it.

Can you confirm if your Facebook account has been disabled?

Sincerely,