Create standalone software for wireless temperature sensor

Closed
roxo09 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 2, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 3, 2019 - Updated on Jan 2, 2019 at 02:43 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 3, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Hi,

I have been writing the python script in for Wireless Temperature sensor which is easy to convert in executable files for OS Windows, Linux, MAC but every OS contains different software executable file formats to run the monitoring system software.
But I am looking for a solution which helps to run single software to run in different OS with only one file software file format.

Any suggestion on this will be a great help.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 2, 2019 at 01:04 PM
You can't. The architecture of each are different. If it could be done, don't you think the BIG software makers would already do this?
\
If you are really concerned, make it run in a browser, that way all can run it. Easiest solution!
roxo09 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday January 2, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 3, 2019
Updated on Jan 3, 2019 at 12:57 PM
I heard about pyinstaller software right now I am able to read the data bytes of mentioned below sensor continuously by specifically defined the com port.

But is there any possibility which helps me to create the drop-down list which helps me to select the com port I need to use with it?
Blocked Profile
Jan 3, 2019 at 12:57 PM
What language?