How to remove system password

Closed
bob - Jun 12, 2009 at 02:49 AM
 Nirmal - Oct 15, 2010 at 09:42 AM
Hello,
i have no idea what i did . but apparently i put a "system password" & a " HDD password" and i have to put that everytime i start computer. How do i remove that.
Related:

5 responses

thear96 Posts 5 Registration date Friday April 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 1
Jun 12, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Hello,

You will have to go to control panel and then open user accounts!
Just remove the password from there
jacquelapidue
Dec 10, 2009 at 04:35 AM
HOW??..after i open user accounts then what??....please reply back A.S.A.P...
how to delete win xp administrator password
my name is praveen
Salam,

If you have any data in your hard drive and you want to save it. Attach ur hard drive with another system then search the file of administrative password security and delete it. Then you attach ur hard disc in your system and then on it. It will display the error of file missing then u entered the CD of windows and recover it.

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hello,

If u forgot the system password simply switch off your system that means u the system must be in totally power off , follow the steps
1: open the cabinet door
2: A CMOS battery is present on the motherboard it looks like steel coated circle in shape kept in a circle case take the battery out and wait for minimum 10 seconds and again replace it in its orginal position. for removing the battery u may use the tester for easiest way to remove it and while replacing it you have to put the battery in circle case and press gently.
3. Now close the cabinet door and power on the system.

your issue will be solved