An application to open my name lock account.

Solved/Closed
ShiRSho - Feb 22, 2019 at 06:32 AM
 IrsadAshraf - Feb 23, 2019 at 08:40 AM
Hello, Sir when I open My Fb Id shows Like This Unfortunately We r reviewing these additional documents We appreciate Your Passions. Sir this account was very important for me because, I have some buissness information in it...

Sir I submit many time to open my account.fb community was send me a mail.but its a matter of sorrow that,that mail was inactive to openy account.. Please help me sir to open my account. I can answer all of question about this account.. Thank u...
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 22, 2019 at 08:06 AM
We are not security for facebook. You have posted on CCM.NET, and we cannot assist with account management issues. Once again, we do not control facebooks accounts, you must contact facebook. If they do not repsond to your request, perhaps it is time to think about the value of that network.
Sir your security system has mistakenly removed my account without any reason I can't prove it I'm sending my ID card details to verify that I'm the real person and not using anyone's identity I think this information enough for opening my account now please open it as soon as possible thanks for your help