App vs Desktop

Solved/Closed
Filip1201 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 22, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 22, 2019 - Updated on May 22, 2019 at 05:09 AM
RUHHANA Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 24, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2019 - May 24, 2019 at 05:07 AM
Hello all,

I had a strange situation.
After sending a message, Messinger app showed that the message is not delivered, but when I logged in using PC it showed message is not only delivered but seen.

How can I know which is true?

Thank you.
Related:

1 response

RUHHANA Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 24, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2019
Updated on May 24, 2019 at 07:22 AM
Mobile applications usually come to mind when someone says ‘app’. They’re made for mobile devices, are downloaded on ‘app stores’ like iTunes and Google Play and are accessed through an icon on your phone’s desktop. Creating these can be challenging for a developer as different mobile apps need to be created for Apple, Android and Blackberry and for the most part the code can’t be shared between device platforms. Instagram, Facebook, many and social media sites all have mobile applications. Today, when most people think ‘apps’, they see smartphones, tablets, and icons.

Desktop applications run on a desktop and don’t need web access to function. They could be represented by icons and often come standard with new computers. Examples include Paint, Notepad, and iPhoto. They could also refer to a custom ‘application’ used for a specific purpose within a corporate environment.