Transcend 32 gb sd card not formatting

Closed
NazmusSakib Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 13, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 13, 2019 - Jun 13, 2019 at 01:06 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 13, 2019 at 02:09 PM
have a transcend sd card class 10 which is not formatting and if the data return to the sd card it seems to be available only for few minutes and if we delete data all data will be restored i have tried to fix this using transcend format tool and many other tools but still i have a problem with this a cost of rs.600 is totally wasted while i buyed this sd card plz dont buy transcend products but still now there will be no help from transcend to fix this plz help me frnds..
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 13, 2019 at 02:09 PM
How long have you had it as you see I will not be using any punctuation during the inquery so as to show how exhausting it is to read something that just keeps going on and rambles physical devices fail if you have had the device for six months and have used it daily then you got your rs worth as far as devices like these goes sometimes they are defective from the factory if you just got it would be nice to know what os you are using hopefully you have elevated prompts while attempting the fixes as most software need administrative privilages in order to format a drive have ypu attempted it in disk management because typically disk management will not even load if you do not have admin privilages you can try disk manger no need to use tools as the modern os has all the tools you need what os is it