Photo ID Copy upload to FB

Closed
Carriemead - Jun 30, 2019 at 11:32 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Jul 3, 2019 at 05:18 AM
Hello,

Where in my Facebook account can I find the link to upload a copy of my ID to Facebook to verify my identity?

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 75.0.3770.101

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 30, 2019 at 12:18 PM
Hi,

You can use this contact form to submit your ID.
Hello,
I'd like to thank you for for responding and ttaking the time to help me with my issue.
I really can't remember what exactly got me wanting to a d looking for how to, get a copy of my California ID uploaded so as to confirm my identity, but it did and aside for what the initial reason was, I also thought it would probably be a good thing to do for , in case something else happens.that may need proof of my I'd in the future it will be there and ready.
So, I used the link you gave me, followed the instructions and clicked the send link, which brought me back to the form, with the following message added to it.

"This email address does not belong to a disabled account
This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form."
So, but unless you have a way around that. As, like I said, I don't exactly what it was that I was requested to prove my identity for, but I do know that it was, and as the quoted message stated, not because I was locked out of my FB account.
So, I do very much thank you for your time and willingness to help, and after learning my motivation for wanting to do this and know of a different way to try and feel like taking your time yet again to try and help me to accomplish this.
I will certainly give it a shot as well. And at the same time completely understand if not.
I do appreciate your VB help and again , thank you very much for it.
Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Ms. Carrie L. Mead
At: ***@***
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Updated on Jul 3, 2019 at 05:22 AM
So Facebook didn't ask you directly to confirm your identity? If yes, please note that it is not necessary to do so.

In case you want to publish ads about social issues, elections or politics, go to your account's settings and select the General tab. Then, in Identity confirmation, click View and follow the instructions to confirm your identity.