Documents in revew hell

Closed
BradfordPhotography - Jul 4, 2019 at 04:37 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 4, 2019 at 06:14 PM
Hello,
Been in review hell for months now I followed there id requirements they have sent me codes on my phone and even sent mail to my address with my screen name with code on it i verified. This process is punitive against anyone that does not follow narrative for the platform and if you are a Christian conservative you will go to review hell also there is not why they have any litigate reason to review documents they got during the notification process when you could still send information but once your in review you can say good by to your account only problem is my account is attached to my Business account which i cannot access so i will probably have to get attorney and got to court to get all deleted because i cannot answer questions from customers vie the message and i still get email notifications that someone is asking me a question about a service or product. I have sent emails to the ***@*** and security now waiting on 2 certified letters next steep is Attorney.

System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 67.0

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jul 4, 2019 at 06:14 PM
Good luck!