My account is hidden / locked

Closed
LeifAnderson - Aug 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 11, 2019 at 10:17 AM
I am humbling coming to you for help with an issue that i'm having with logging onto my Facebook account (which is literally my livelihood doing everything I can to support my two toddlers as a single father). My business pages are currently on your platform & not being managed so i'm losing out on my only source of income. I am not able to log-in to my account because FB is giving me a inaccurate prompt that someone may have logged onto my account (which no one has). I don't receive the 6 digit code text but am able to receive the phone call as well as (sometimes) have the option of identifying my friends only to get through that process & have FB respond that either the system is overloaded or "something went wrong" & me not being able to finish the process (I've been trying this for 2 months). I have tried to appeal but am told by FB that i'm not banned, disabled or blocked.

Please advise...anything you can do on your end would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for all that you do!

PS I am assuming this was caused because of a competing business (and their supporters) reporting my posts as spam.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Aug 11, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Hello,

You wrote: "My business pages are currently on your platform", this is not true. We are CCM.net and we have no connection with Facebook.

How do you know that nobody else has tried to login to your account?

Did you create the profile as a business account or a personal account?

Always try to login with the same device and location with which you created the account but first delete all of your temporary files and cookies, wait 24 hours and try again.