Lsass.exe error

Closed
Tboz - Jun 16, 2009 at 12:25 PM
nancy86 Posts 3 Registration date Friday July 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2010 - Jan 14, 2010 at 06:43 AM
Hello,
today i got a massage from my exchange server that there is an error in file Lsass.exe, this error cause my exchange to show a graw screen when i am trying to logon, this error box has got an ption to say, once i say yes it restarts its self. please help me because i am in trouble. people are looking for their emails. and i do not know what to do now

yours
inservice

Tboz
Related:

1 response

nancy86 Posts 3 Registration date Friday July 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2010
Jan 14, 2010 at 06:43 AM
Hi,
Lsass.exe is a startup configuration file in MS Exchange Server. This file executes some scripts and documents at the startup which are very necessary. It is also responsible for some managing some library file at the startup. So, if you are getting error related to it that means you are facing some serious issues during startup.

So, the only way to get rid of this error is by re-installation the Exchange Server again. But before doing that try to repair it using any EDB Repair software and see if it works.

All The Best!
http://edbrepair.org/