Accidentally deleted some processes

Closed
silitonga Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 - Jun 16, 2009 at 12:53 PM
silitonga Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 - Jun 16, 2009 at 01:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I need you help about my notebook problem.

A couple days ago, i clean my notebook from virus, and then i am not sure its already clean so thats why i see runing process in task manager.

At that time i delete some processes from task manager that i think its a virus. and at this time the problem begin,
My Windows XP become different its more like Windows classic style, and some function did not run normally such as Winamp, it show that the driver is lost, and others the task bar only show the time.

I try to restart, and still show the windows classic style. And also the USB port did not work normally, i know it when i try to looking some file on my flashdisk.

Please tell me, is there anything that i can do to bring back my notebook normally? "cause when i try to reinstall it, its show a blue screen of the death with some error message on it.

Or is there any software that can recovery the taskmanager process?

Thanks for your answer, and im sorry for my english.

Looking for your respond asap.

Regards
silitonga.

2 responses

wstep89 Posts 5 Registration date Friday March 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009
Jun 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Hye all you have to do is to do a system restore!!

Click on start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore!

Choose a date when your pc was working fine then let the process to be done
Restart your pc!
silitonga Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009
Jun 16, 2009 at 01:04 PM
Hi wstep89 thanks for your quick respond.

Yes i already do it. but the date not show when its was in a good time. I dont know why.

Waiting for your reply.