I can't use my Instagram account

mazzazz944 - Updated on Dec 8, 2023 at 12:05 PM
Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 - Jan 14, 2024 at 11:04 AM

Hi everyone!

Since the last update of the Instagram app for iPhone I can no longer use my personal account, every time I log in it no longer shows me anything either on the home page or on my profile, it only shows me my profile picture and the rest everything is black, while the other accounts I use continue to work normally. Every time I reload it keeps telling me "sorry, an error occurred" or "challenge_required". I thought it was a bug in the app but it continues to give me the same problem even if I log in from my PC and even if I use VPN and incognito mode.

The thing is, I can't even report the problem because even when I enter the settings page it only gives me error messages. I have already tried deleting and installing the app again from scratch by clearing the cache, restarting the phone and computer, trying to log in from different wi-fi and mobile networks, I have also written to Instagram support from another profile without receive a response. What can I do? I am going crazy!

Related:

2 responses

Usamanaeem7005 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday December 9, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2024
Dec 9, 2023 at 05:14 PM

Ensure Instagram app is updated, clear cache, check internet, reset network settings, verify account security, disable VPN, contact Instagram support if issues persist.

Abhishek0025 Posts 33 Registration date Thursday September 14, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2024 1
Jan 14, 2024 at 11:04 AM

It may be a technical glitch on Instagram end. Also see if the app is running on its latest version or not. If not, update the app and then check.