Security check issue

Closed
Mohdshamil - Nov 14, 2019 at 06:53 AM
Diababa Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 14, 2019 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2019 - Nov 14, 2019 at 08:03 AM
Hello,
Am using Facebook regularly by using Facebook app. But 2 days before suddenly Facebook showing security check while I try to open my account and it says to verify account by using my mobile number but the problem is the number showing is no more accessible that was my old number. I have mail I'd but there no option to verify my account by using mail I'd. Please help me to open my account

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.108

1 response

Diababa Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 14, 2019 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2019
Nov 14, 2019 at 08:03 AM
I have the same issue. Old phone number but active email address. It looks like it is stuck in a loop always bringing back the same page with the old number, no way to change it or verify myself other way. For 2 weeks keep reporting it every day but no reply. I do business on my facebook and have page and groups connected to my account. Many years of work and cannot access it, no reply, very frustrating.