I have answered all Googles recovery questions correctly but still no recovery

Closed
garymackd - Dec 15, 2019 at 02:18 AM
garymackd Posts 2 Registration date Sunday December 15, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2020 - Jan 3, 2020 at 09:14 PM
My phone drowned back on October 25th. I was signed in to google and Gmail so long that I forgot my password. So no phone no access. now I needed to sign-in. I have been answering all of Googles security questions, verifications with my same telephone number, even my google recovery email I returned verification
codes. They still tell me I have to wait for them to decide whether or not to authorize me to reset my password. NIGHTMARE/DAYMARE can somebody please tell me how I can prove who I am and recover my main Long Standing GMAIL account?
Related:

1 response

Bryx Posts 218 Registration date Friday December 6, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2021 4
Dec 15, 2019 at 09:44 AM
Hi,

This procedure should be done once a day with the right information. You have to be patient because Google does not grant the recovery of an account so easily because it thinks it is an attempted theft. If you confirm that your phone number is linked to your Google Account, then the procedure should not do this to you and you should have access to your account immediately.

Cheers
garymackd Posts 2 Registration date Sunday December 15, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2020
Jan 3, 2020 at 09:14 PM
Well that's one of the verification procedures that is initially used every time I attempt the recovery process of my gmail password. And I always enter in the correct code from my cell phone text from Google/gmail.
I have attempted the recovery procedure at least 30 - 40 times.