Lost my mobile ..I can't log in to my Gmail account

Solved/Closed
Rakesh14848@gmail.com - Dec 25, 2019 at 10:53 AM
spotifyuser Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 27, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2019 - Dec 27, 2019 at 05:25 AM
Hello,
I lost my hand set a cupul of week ago..I can't loging to my Gmail account..could u plz help me

Thanking u

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 62.0.3202.84

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Updated on Dec 25, 2019 at 12:01 PM
Hi,

If you can't sign in to your Gmail account, go to this page and select the issue you're facing. It will then provide you with instructions to recover access to your account.
spotifyuser Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 27, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2019
Dec 27, 2019 at 05:25 AM
But In case you don’t wanna create account using the above steps or want spotify premium at no cost with out paying then i share Spotify premium accounts username and passwords newest right here. How do I cancel my Spotify account? This must be a Free account, so you might want to cancel your subscription before you shut it. 1. First of all, cancel your subscription when you've got any. You will haven't any confusion on fixing how to vary your profile picture on Spotify at current. Please note, that if you produce other HomeKit devices on your network, like Philip's hue hub's, they may generate a HAP Discover failed message that may be ignored. Sometimes, we could need to obtain Spotify music to our computer after which switch them to our portable units like iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, etc.
Therefore a powerful Spotify Music Converter is needed. If you would like to vary your Spotify username, here are two of the subsequent- greatest choices to get the job executed.

Regards,
Newswatchers
https://newswatchers.net/how-to-change-spotify-username-html/