Asrock h61de/s3 not responding

Closed
josh - Updated on Mar 19, 2020 at 12:31 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Mar 19, 2020 at 03:16 PM
Hello, I have an Asrock Motherboard that at first did not want to run my windows drive. So I tried to use a USB flash drive to create new windows drive, however after a few windows blue screens, my PC is frozen on the BIOS menu and no keys are working. What can I do.
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Mar 19, 2020 at 03:16 PM
Hello, you can try contacting Asrock support here.

I found this possible solution of clearing your Bios here. There are also other possible solutions.
  • Turn off every peripheral device attached to the computer.
  • Disconnect the system power cord from its AC power source.
  • Remove the computer case cover.
  • Find the CMOS battery on the motherboard. The battery is typically in either a horizontal/vertical battery holder although it can also be connected to an installed onboard header using a wire.
  • Remove the CMOS battery. Notice the + and – orientation if the CMOS battery is within a holder. *Finally, gently pry your battery free from the connector. For batteries connected with a wire to the onboard header, simply disconnect the wire.
  • Wait for between 1–5 minutes.
  • Reinsert the battery.
  • Return the computer case cover back on.
  • Plug all the devices back in plus the computer.
  • Power on the computer.

Let me know how you get on.