How to find mmcstore folder

Closed
Dasuni - 21 Apr 2020 à 23:26
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   - 22 Apr 2020 à 02:28
When i restarted my Tablet I couldn't see my SD card files, then i received a notification to open SD card i have to enter the password to unlock.I do not any password.then i follow your website instructions but i can't find mmcstore folder in system of f explorere. How do i find it ? How i unlock my sd card, please give me a solution.

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   6,928
22 Apr 2020 à 02:28
Hello, to find the mmcstore, go to settings > system folders (it should be here).

Using FExplorer: Go in c: drive then in find type mm* you will get mmc restore rename itin .txt then open it

If this is the article you are referring to, I can't offer you any more help.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net