I need help to logging into my yahoo mail

Closed
Greg - May 14, 2020 at 03:58 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - May 15, 2020 at 02:34 AM
I am not able to log into my yahoo mail account. My phone that was linked to the yahoo account caught on fire and I am not able to recover and log onto my yahoo mail. I have a different phone number and not able to log in. How can i get into my account? Thanks
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
May 15, 2020 at 02:34 AM
Hello, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done to recover your account if you no longer have access to the phone number connected to your account. Obviously, this is not the news that you want to here.

When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

You can have a look in this article produced by CCM giving you all of the possible solutions on how to recover a yahoo account. The article is exhaustive, containing all the known solutions. A final option would be to contact yahoo support directly.

Regards