Wps attachment

Closed
ri - Jun 19, 2009 at 10:02 AM
jak58 Posts 285 Registration date Saturday July 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2022 - Oct 13, 2009 at 09:46 AM
Hello,
I am a senior citizen and this is my first computer. I am so overwhelmed that I may be in divorce court soon. Can anyone save my sanity and my marriage. I have a Compaq Presario Notebook PC with Windows Vista. I know I also have Adobe Reader 9 installed because I just downloaed it. My problem is when I send emails to my sisters (who also have Windows XP & Vista) the attachment which I created in my Microsoft Works area and I've saved the document, it goes as a .wps attachment and then cannot be opened by either sister. I then tried to save it in rtf (rich text format) and then I get something that states Adobe Reader cannot open that file. I tried to download a free software (PDF) but that only screwed everything up (although it was succesful, I could not access the document again, so I uninstalled the PDF - I think and hope). I hope someone can help me navigate through this computerese and help me as they would their own mother.
Related:

2 responses

cwc408 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday April 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2009 1
Jun 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM
We are a group company separate established in Shenzhen Guangdong province, China.As a specialized in export of laptop parts and accessories, We can provide all the prevalent brands of laptop parts and various types products,such as mainboard,LCD,LED, keyoard,battery, memory, etc.We run mainly brands such as DELL,HP,IBM, SONY and so on.
Our goods based on high quality and reasonable price and gained a good reputation, We sincerely welcome our customers, both old and new to establish friendly and long stable business relations with us

Country / Area : China
City : Shenzhen
Company : Shenzhen Wanxing Technology.Co.,LTD
Telephone : +86-755-83338643
Address : Room 43816, Golconda Electronics Market, Zhenhua Road,Futian District Shenzhen city,Guangdong,China
Zip Code :518000
Web Site :www.chinawxkj.cn
Email : cwc408@163.com sales@chinawxkj.cn
MSN:cwc408@163.com
jak58 Posts 285 Registration date Saturday July 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2022 22,613
Oct 13, 2009 at 09:46 AM
Hello ,
maybe you should go to this website https://en.conv2pdf.com/ ..it allows you to convert freely 6 MB of documents -> .wps to .pdf ...Hope that will help you :-)