Not sure that can be done with a formula, so here is a code:
Dim ws As Worksheet, x As Integer
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Range("A10").Value = 1600 + x
x = x + 1
I did assume that you want to add a number in A10 on ALL sheets AND that all sheet are in order.
How to implement and run a code:
- From Excel hit Alt + F11 to open the “Microsoft Visual Basic” window.
- Go to the top menu in the newly opened window > Insert > Module.
- Paste the code in the big white field.
- You can now close this window.
- Back at Excel, hit Alt + F8 to display the available macro’s.
- Double-click the macro you wish to run.
NOTE: macro’s cannot be reversed using the blue arrows. Always make sure you save your file (or create a back up to be entirely sure) before running a code, so you can re-open your file if something unforeseen happens or you want to go back to the situation before the code was run.