Facebook Code

Closed
Yasmin - Updated on Jul 17, 2020 at 03:41 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jul 18, 2020 at 03:33 AM
Hello,

I am not receiving a 6 digit code to log into fb with. This feature stopped working around lunch time yesterday, its now 8am the next morning and it still tells me: “We limit the number of times we send you a code.....” when I try log in. Please can someone assist me. I have a business page I urgently need to get to.
Related:

4 responses

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 40
Updated on Jul 17, 2020 at 02:48 AM
Hi Yasmin,

I advise you to wait 24 hours to access your Facebook account again. Especially after you complete a security check, repeated code sending may triggers some security issue, you'll have to wait 24 hours to try to log into your Facebook account again. During this time, your account will still be visible to your friends on Facebook, but you won't be able to access it.

You might try contacting Facebook support team if you're continuing to experience security code issues beyond that duration.

Hope my answer comes in handy for you.

Best regards!
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jul 18, 2020 at 03:33 AM
Hello, if you haven't received you Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.
Facebook is one of the worst social sites. Even their customer support is very worst.
Blocked Profile
Jul 18, 2020 at 01:58 AM
I would suggest you to wait for minimum 24 hours. That's what you can do. Facebook takes a lot of time if you raise the issue. I had an issues from the last 3-4 months and daily raising the issue, but nothing is done from the FB side.